How to Use

It is very important you follow the instructions given on each of our candles and wax melts. If you have misplaced this information, then please read it below.

Candles

WARNING: To prevent fire and serious injury: Burn candle within sight. Keep away from drafts and vibrations. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire.

Burning Instructions: Trim wick to 5mm before lighting. Keep candle free from any foreign materials. Only burn candle on a level, fire resistant surface. Do not burn candle for more than 4 hours at a time.

Wax Melts

WARNING: To prevent fire and serious injury: Remove packaging before use. Only use in tea-light warmers approved for wax melts. Do not leave warmer unattended while in use. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Do not eat.

Instructions: Do NOT add water. Do NOT melt on stove top or in a non-approved appliance. Use only in well ventilated areas away from flammable materials. Discontinue use if dish contains less than 1/2″ wax.

Additional

Common sense is required when using our candles, as they can become dangerous. Please make sure you check on your candles often, to make sure they are burning correctly and are not becoming a danger. If you find anything amiss, then carefully extinguish the candle safely.

For our jar candles, it is recommended you do a first burn of at least one hour, to fully melt the top of the candle and create an even pool of wax.

For our wax melts, do NOT put in more than the warmer can hold. Once cold, an oil burner with melted wax melts can be placed in the freezer (if safe for your warmer to do so) for five minutes, this will cause the well of wax melt to ‘pop’ free, enabling you to safely store it for future use, or discard it.

If you have any queries about candle or wax melt usage, then please do not  hesitate to contact us.